READ ONLINE or Download at www.researchinhomeopathy.org/ejournal
In this issue:
Abstracts of Studies Published in first two quarters of 2017
- Homeopathy outperforms antibiotics treatment in juvenile scallop Argopecten ventricosus: effects on growth, survival, and immune response
- Action of antibiotic oxacillin on in vitro growth of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) previously treated with homeopathic medicines
- Effects of ultra-high dilutions of sodium butyrate on viability and gene expression in HEK 293 cells
- Interaction of homeopathic potencies with the water soluble solvatochromic dye bis-dimethylaminofuchsone. Part 1: pH studies
- Number of succussion strokes affects effectiveness of ultra-high-diluted arsenic on in vitro wheat germination and polycrystalline structures obtained by droplet evaporation method
- Homeopathic medicine Cantharis modulates uropathogenic E. coli (UPEC)-induced cystitis in susceptible mice
- High diluted and dynamised follicle stimulating hormone modulates steroid production in isolated porcine preantral follicles cultured in vitro.
- In vitro effects of Zinc in soluble and homeopathic formulations on macrophages and astrocytes. 7
- Prevention of poison ivy dermatitis with oral homeopathic Rhus toxicodendron
- Potentized estrogen in homeopathic treatment of endometriosis-associated pelvic pain: A 24-week, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study
- Hypericum perforatum (St. John’s Wort) as a possible therapeutic alternative for the management of trigeminal neuralgia (TN) – A case report.
- Is there a role for homeopathy in breast cancer surgery? A first randomized clinical trial on treatment with Arnica montana to reduce post-operative seroma and bleeding in patients undergoing total mastectomy
- Is metabolic dysregulation associated with antidepressant response in depressed women in climacteric treated with individualized homeopathic medicines or fluoxetine? The HOMDEP-MENOP Study
- Individualized homeopathic treatment in addition to conventional treatment in type II diabetic patients in Hong Kong – a retrospective cohort study
- A clinical history of Zincum metallicum: homeopathic pathogenetic trials and case reports.
- The characteristics, experiences and perceptions of homeopaths in New Zealand: results from a national survey of practitioners
- Prevalence of homeopathy use by the general population worldwide: a systematic review
- Homeopathy for Allergic Rhinitis: A Systematic Review.
- Therapeutic use of the rebound effect of modern drugs: “New homeopathic medicines”,
- Randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trials of non-individualised homeopathic treatment: systematic review and meta-analysis
- ‘Unconventional’ experiments in biology and medicine with optimized design based on quantum-like correlations
- Homeopathic treatment for prolonged postoperative coma: a case report
- Proceedings of the One Day National Symposium on Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine by Centre of Interdisciplinary Research and Education (CIRE) on 25th March 2017 at Kolkata India
Subscribe to Homeopathic Research Updates
Be A Research Voice