Skip to content
Key objectives of IPRH
- Promotion and sensitization regarding Research in Homeopathy, Research Education (Literacy), Understanding, and Expertise.
- Exchange of knowledge, expertise and resources for the promotion and undertaking of Research in Homeopathy.
- Capacity building by organizing/participating in CMEs/Seminars/Workshops for the dissemination of research.
- Collaboration with institutions, organizations and individuals for undertaking research in homeopathy.
- Formulation and upgradation of knowledge databases e.g Database of Scientific Publications in Homeopathy.
- Identification of Priority Areas of Research in Homeopathy from time to time.
- Formulation of generic protocols in Homeopathy for clinicians.
- Development of guidelines/resources/handy information about research in homeopathy.
- Formulation of Mutual, self help and intercommunicating study groups for the promotion of research.