Time and again, we come across difficulties in conducting/undertaking research, may be due to insufficient funds/grants, scarce resources, limited exposure, inadequate manpower, lack of expertise, or just lack of time.
To promote interdisciplinary and community supported homeopathic research, IPRH has started a unique, intuitive, not-for-profit, voluntary initiative – PHORECISS which is Promotion of Homeopathic Research through Community# Initiated and Supported Studies. It is introduced on the philosophy that we all have some or the other capabilities which may be collated for homeopathic research.
The thin line between “desire” and “undertaking” research can be taken care of!
For A Research We Need:
- Research question
- Literature review
- Suitable design
- Data collection
- Data processing
- Analysis and Evaluation
- Publication support
- Funds/Grants Etc.
And this is also true that every individual has his/her own insights, experiences, USPs and expertise.
PHORECISS is Sharing What We Know and What We Want to Know!
The AIM and Mission
- Providing research sensitization & orientation to strengthen members within organizational and community settings.
- Motivating organizations and homeopathic communities to design and undertake quality homeopathic research.
- Data sharing.
- Research evaluation of studies*.
- Formulation of Working Groups
- Collaboration between individual clinicians, researchers/scientists, homeopathic organizations/associations.
- Identification of core areas for undertaking research in homeopathy by discussions, exchange of ideas.
- Identifying research questions and generation of hypothesis.
- Formulations of proposals and protocols.
- Obtaining approval of protocols as per standards of research.
- Data collection at single or multiple sites using approved protocols.
- Evaluation and analysis of results.
- Publication of results.
Working groups are formed according to the expertise and areas of interest. The groups can be Moderated or Self-Help Groups. The aim is to share and discuss data for capacity building, so that the key areas of homeopathic research can be addressed at local, regional, and statewide level.
Below are few examples of PHORECISS in action!
- Formulation of key document – Priority Areas for Research in Homeopathy
- Survey on, “Use of nosodes in homeopathic clinical practice (Published)”
- Survey on, “How much we dispense as a Dose?”
- Draft Template for Writing Homeopathic Clinical Trial Protocols – Version-I
Join Working Group
Fill the Working Group Enrolment Form.
The benefit is experience, satisfaction and skill development.
PHORECISS and IPRH are not-for-profit works, but to sustain, certain help is always required. The direct and indirect donations are warmly accepted to smoothly execution of projects. For example, you may choose to support a study by sponsoring the investigations or by paying an honorarium to assistant doctors. Such endeavors are highly appreciated.
For making donations to IPRH please visit support section here.
Be a Part of PHORECISS
Just fill the Working Group Enrolment Form
Spread the Word
If you like this concept take it further to your friends, circle, colleagues etc.
Share this link: www.researchinhomeopathy.org/phoreciss/
At IPRH you have every right to criticize, promote or support it. Leave your valuable comments at email@example.com.
*PHORECISS is copyrighted by Dr. Saurav Arora under IPRH.